Looking for an industry thought-leader with
in-depth green-building and sustainability
knowledge who will educate, inspire and
motivate your audience?
The core group of The Spinnaker Group's
leadership team has long been tapped by event
planners -- corporate, industry, municipalities
and nonprofit -- to provide relevant, engaging green-building talks or
participate in panel discussions. Recent engagements include the list below. Reach out to Spinnaker~Speakers and have a discussion about whether a Spinnaker team member might align directly with your event's purpose and audience.
Tapping a Spinnaker team member for your event also brings with it our company's own promotion of your program.
Lastly, a number of our programs and educational offerings can also be presented in Spanish and Arabic.
Recent Engagements Include:
- Sustainable SITES Initiative -- Fort Lauderdale, Florida -- Jonathan Burgess discussed with the Florida Native Plant Society the Sustainable SITES Initiative and why it is important. Learn more here.
- Intro to WELL Building Standard -- Coral Gables, Florida -- Jonathan Burgess presented. Learn more here.
- Sustainable Building on Miami Beach -- Miami Beach, Florida --
Margaret Fitzsimons and Jesse Rittenhouse joined Miami Beach staff and others to discuss the sustainable ordinances in the City. Learn more here.
- Clean Energy Business Lunch / Environmental Defense Fund -- Miami, Florida -- Jonathan Burgess (panelist)
- DERM / 9th FOG Roundtable, Miami Florida -- "Innovative FOG Control: High Rise, Mixed-Use New Construction" -- Jesse Rittenhouse
- AIA Miami -- Miami, Florida -- "Introduction to the WELL Building Standard" -- Jonathan Burgess (keynote)
- School of Architecture & Interior Design / Andrews University -- Berrien Springs, Michigan -- "Introduction to the WELL Building Standard" -- Jonathan Burgess (keynote)